We think that human resources are the most important value. Today’s business environment is full of challenges and companies are driven by the selection and commitment of outstanding leaders.
Our aim is to assist our clients already at the time of publication of a position with the information necessary for the precise definition of the job description. The members of our Consulting Community find the most suitable candidates for the position, as through their recommendations we reach candidates - who are almost inaccessible through other sources - not only from classical sources (databases, job portals), but also based on personal acquaintances and experiences.
You can add this service to your leadership selection, i.e. we assign a senior executive mentor to your new leader, to provides support to the new colleague in professional and leadership matters.
The contents of our Executive Search service
- The determination of the scope of tasks and company profile – Together with the Client, we prepare the job profile to reflect the professional and personal competences, as well as the organisational structure.
- Market research, candidate search – With the recommendations of our Consulting Community, as well as various traditional and Boolean market research methods, we find the candidates that best fit the job profile and conduct extensive online searches.
- Presentation of a ‘Long List’ within two weeks – We prepare a list of a minimum of 4-5 potential candidates, who fulfil the criteria of the job specification.
- Face-to-face interviews – We carry out phone, on-line and face-to-face interviews with the potential candidates. We assess their educational background, professional experience, personal traits, knowledge of languages and how they meet the expectations of the job profile.
- Preparation of a ‘Shortlist’ within 4 weeks – Based on the feedback arriving from the Client, a screening procedure and phone interviews, we narrow down the search conditions and compile a list of 2-3 persons comprising the most adequate candidates.
- References check – We request references on the selected candidate(s) on request of the Client.
- Project closure/Follow-up – If necessary, prior to the final selection, we offer a consultation to the Client and we provide support preparing an offer. We send feedback to all participants of the recruitment process.
No. of Resolution on the registration of private employment services: BP/0701/22351-5/2020-1225